What do we do at Pakenham Family Health?Read our latest news articles »
- We are a bulk billing clinic with no out-of-pocket cost for standard consultations for Medicare Card holders Monday to Friday.
- On Saturdays there is a $10 out of pocket fee payable on the day for adults who do not hold a pension or a health care card.
Our doctors are experienced in all aspects of General Practice, having looked after young families, adults and seniors over the past four decades.
Following list includes some of the services that our doctors provide, please click on the links for more information or give us a call to book an appointment to discuss your health issue!
- All General Practice care
- Minor surgical procedures
- Mental Health counselling
- Women's health including:
- Pap smears and breast checks
- Family planning
- Antenatal care
- Menopausal changes
- Children's health and immunisations
- Occupational health including:
- Pre-employment medicals
- Work health checks
- STD Testing and counselling
- Sports injuries
- Travel medical advice and vaccinations